Monday 29 November 2010

a stranger is just a friend you probably won't like...

This is my bedroom. I thought about posting pictures as soon as I moved in, but this way you get to see it like it really is; a bit of a dump.


As you can see, it's a tad yellow. This is not okay so I strive to fill my walls with crap. Crap that's not yellow...


This is the wall of cool. If you're not on it, I don't love you. Or perhaps I just don't know you. Or perhaps I met/grew to love you after September when these photos were developed.


This is my desk where my laptop often lives and I play Radiohead while reading Harry Potter in French or playing online scrabble or other things that aren't work and which won't help me to get a degree. In this picture, you will also spot a lot of dirty laundry. I would like it noted that I have spent all evening doing washing, so the basket is no longer overflowing, but empty and unchaotic.
This is where I keep rogue bags. They overflowed a bit and I haven't quite got round to putting them back.


This was the view from my window at some point this afternoon when I decided I would get the camera out. Who says Warwick is ugly?


So there you have it! I feel like this is sure proof that if one day I am lucky enough to own a house, it will be mental and messy and full of utter rubbish. I wouldn't have it any other way...

1 comment:

  1. if i'm on there a lot does that mean you love me the most?? wooo

    ReplyDelete