Thursday 2 December 2010

through the years we all will be together, if the fates allow.....


Christmas doesn't really do it for me, but in the spirit of festive whatnots, I have decided to embrace it this year. It is the bigger picture of which I am not all that fond, but here are the things I can genuinely get excited about.

  1. Mince pies
  2. Gingerbread lattes
  3. A lecture-free month
  4. Buying presents - always so much better than getting them
  5. Ironic Christmas knitwear
  6. Mulled wine
  7. Baileys
  8. Student loan coming in...
  9. Seeing my dog
  10. Love Actually



So yes, still not exactly the most Christmassy person on the planet, but I will relish the time spent indoors doing absolutely nothing and getting a bit porky.

I'm listening to Damien Rice AGAIN. I think he may be my soul mate... 'O' is the only album I can think of that I will happily listen to in its entirety. It's just kind of perfect in a flawed, melodramatic sort of way. Sigh...

I'm not sure I understand all that clearly what is happening to the world at the moment. The USA have ballsed up quite a lot, I think. I have read numerous articles on it, but I'm not really taking any of it in. It seems to have implications for pretty much everyone, so I should probably look into it a bit. Ah well, another day, perhaps...

1 comment:

  1. Mince pies
    Gingerbread lattes
    A lecture-free month
    Buying presents - always so much better than getting them
    Ironic Christmas knitwear
    Mulled wine
    Baileys
    Student loan coming in...
    Seeing my dog
    Love Actually

    I think you just described my fave things about christmas. Especially the gingerbread latte's and Baileys.
    Slash, seeing you guys. That should also be on there :P

    Jojo x

    ReplyDelete