Tuesday 28 December 2010

i never should have let them dance...


So that thing I said about working didn't happen.

Instead - partly because I'm bored and partly because I haven't done one of these shallow, time -consuming lists for a while - I thought I'd make a little chart of weird people I quite fancy right now. Right, here goes...

  1. Domhnall Gleeson - Bill Weasley. I think that says it all, but in case it doesn't, he's Irish. And ginger. Yikes.
  2. Mark Heap - Yes, he's the guy who plays Alan Statham, but he is also the guy who plays Brian in Spaced. I have been watching a lot of Spaced lately, and as a result, my perception of reality has become blurred. This means I find this man quite attractive. I did say it was a list of weird people...
  3. David Morrisey - He was in the Christmas 'Poirot' AND he is Colonel Brandon in Sense and Sensibility. A little on the old side, but enigmatic nonetheless.
  4. Simon Amstell - Quite funny. Also quite gay. Hmm...
  5. Dimitri - From the animated film 'Anastasia'. Duh. He may have been my first love and is solely responsible for my fascination with Russia.
  6. Christina Hendricks - Simply for the fact that she could crush most of the brittle women in Hollywood just by sitting on them and is still shit hot.
  7. Ed Miliband - Just a bit. Just a little teeny bit.
I couldn't think of three more, and I didn't want to spend longer than half an hour thinking about this. Some would call that a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment