Saturday 12 February 2011

remus and liz and mini with one 'n'...


I haven't as such been out today, so I thought I'd compensate by writing a brilliantly political post about the situation in Egypt, perhaps, or the ongoing drought in China, or even Berlusconi's latest little pickle. But THEN I found out that Elizabeth Taylor has been rushed to hospital with congestive heart failure, so I thought I'd write about that instead. I am no doctor, but I know that heart failure is never exactly good. I have always had a strange fascination with Liz. She was my iPod's namesake until I washed her (my new iPod is named Remus Lupin). So Liz, please don't die. I would miss you and your scary, scary face.

Over the past couple of days, I have been watching Skins. I always managed to resist before, but I cracked. Don't judge me, I'm home and I'm bored. My verdict? It's... okay. I do like it, and it's not too in-your-face or too tear-filled. Plus it's filled with pretty people who have lives much more interesting and shallow than my own. So while there are many things I prefer floating around on the box at the moment, this is a good way to pass some time while sipping tea at home alone on a Friday night. Just kidding. The dog was here. I've made my choice in life...

Okay, so I usually link to a nice little song at the bottom of a post, but today I give you the video that completely transformed my mood earlier. Life can be complicated, but thank God we always have videos of animals doing funny things to cheer us up...

No comments:

Post a Comment