Sunday 10 April 2011

.



Two and a bit weeks left of holiday. Not much has changed, if I'm honest.


I've spent most of the day watching old reruns of 'Inspector Morse' interspersed with stints in the sun. It wasn't a memorable day, but unlike yesterday, I did not fall asleep outside and wake up with an unceremoniously red nose. It's odd how I always think I'm a winter person until summer arrives, but then I realise that being warm is quite pleasant really. Although wearing lots of knitwear is frowned upon when it's above 10°C.


I have sort of run out of things to say. This is because I have become immensely dull and uninspired in my old age, so I'm going to embed some short films that will break your heart, and some songs which will only make it ache a little bit. 




The Search from Phase VI on Vimeo.



That last one is a killer...







So you see, the unthinkable has happened, and I have finally run out of words.I hope your Saturday night would blow mine out of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment