Saturday 24 April 2010

Ingrid's not very happy today...


I love Ingrid Michaelson. She is nerdy and funny with a lovely voice and clever lyrics. Charlotte and I used to blast out a bit of Ingrid on the drive to school, but lately she has fallen by the wayside. I've just started listening to her again. She is refreshingly un-naff which is really my main requirement in a singer and she wears glasses. what's not to like?

So Gary Barlow is a Tory, eh? This revelation shocked and pretty much appalled me. He's in Take That! They used to dance around in cropped, spangly tops, for Pete's sake! However, you have to hand it to the guy for taking such a big risk. Will it affect sales of records? Probably not, but it can't do the Conservatives any harm...

I spent the day leafleting in Stourbridge. The sun turned a menial job into something fairly enjoyable, and with the amount of steps I have been up and down today, I will have a petite Kylie-esque bottom by the end of the week. I've also been told that you can't be nasty about someone who buys you ice cream. There's a loophole here somewhere, surely?

No comments:

Post a Comment