Tuesday 6 April 2010

Is it weird that I find Laurie strangely attractive?




I've got back into House lately. It is Brilliant. Completely and utterly, wonderfully fantastic. I have a lot of it on DVD but really haven't watched much for a couple of years. The trouble is, once you watch one episode, it is really rather difficult to refrain from watching another. This tends to lead to a whole day completely wasted and with A-levels looming, I'm not really sure I can afford to waste days.

This holiday is awesome. Three whole weeks off, and so far it's sailing by nicely. I managed to haul myself down the road for the dawn service at five thirty(!) in the morning on Easter Sunday for the dawn service. Now, I have hardly been a consistent church-goer over the past couple of years, but it was really nice to be there. I love the dawn service and I haven't missed one for about five years, which I think is pretty impressive. The service is always long and serious with lots of readings and lots of dramatic pauses. I used to find it dull, but this year, perhaps because I barely go to church anymore, it was just good. I'm not being very articulate. As I get older, my faith seems to waver. I'm not saying I suddenly have reverted back to blind belief, but Easter is surely a time to think about all these things. So that's what I'm doing. Also, if you ever find yourself a bit sad, a half hour, moonlit walk at five o'clock, blasting Radiohead and dancing because there is nobody around to see it really sorts you out. Not that I did this. I was just, you know, saying...

I have just redrafted my second piece of History Coursework and now I intend to move on to English. FML.

1 comment: