Saturday 3 April 2010

Lazy saturday...


I should probably do something productive today. This does not class as productive, though it is probably better than sitting around watching 'Bananarama's Girlband Anthems' all day. Oh, wait. I'm doing that too...

I had a fun day yesterday hanging out chez Vaid and seeing his gorgeous 10 month old Indian/Columbian nephews. Now I am not really the baby type, but the twins are just adorable. They are called Kiran and Ishan and I'm pretty sure it would be impossible not to like them. The picture is of a stroppy Kiran (and was not taken yesterday. Sorry...).

Call me a cynic, but romance really is dead. In a bid to chat me up earlier today, someone I barely know thought it would be a good idea to commence proceedings with a simple sentence - "u am cute". My sarcastic, somewhat harsh reply seemed to land without much comprehension and the culprit continued to misjudge the situation; his remarks becoming more and more sleazy. With yet another snide remark, I blocked him fairly quickly. I will let it slide, and I will not go off on a massive rant, but do boys really think they will get what they want over Facebook chat? If so, this force of stupidity is not to be reckoned with. It is bigger than you and I. We are doomed.

I had said that I would decide which university to go to by Wednesday. This is a big fat lie. I am no closer to making a decision. It may happen eventually...

1 comment:

  1. was the guy that tried to chat you up arron kooner??

    ReplyDelete