Tuesday 28 September 2010

open wide, here comes original sin.


Hello there. It's Tuesday and I thought I'd write a blog. As yet, I'm not sure what I'm going to talk about, but that doesn't usually stop me.

Right now I'm in the sort of mood where I'd like nothing more than to curl up in a ball and forget about the world, but instead I'm opting for listening to pretty music on headphones so I don't annoy everyone else. I've been working for probably the last time today. It was pleasant but tiring, and I got a really odd night's sleep last night, so I'm a little bit dazed.

At some point this week, I'm going to need to pack; a daunting and unpleasant task which I am not looking forward to in the slightest.

Sometimes I act like a twat. It's usually covering up the fact that I am in fact incredibly shy. Bear with me, I'll try to be a more rounded, nicer person. I mumble too, apparently. Again, it's the shy thing.

These are my favourite songs of all time (right now):

  • First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
  • No Children - The Mountain Goats
  • Lover, You Should Have Come Over - Jeff Buckley
  • Flux - Bloc Party
  • Burning Benches - Morning Runner
  • If You Can't Sleep - She & Him
  • Expectations - Belle and Sebastian
  • Eskimo - Damien Rice
  • Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez
  • Unfinished Sympathy - Massive Attack
  • There is a Light that never goes out - The Smiths
  • Boys don't cry - The Cure
  • Street Spirit - Radiohead

That will do for now. I will probably delete this post later when I am in a more rational/alive mood.




Just because I think it's beautiful. I think Mr Burton still has my dvd...



Just because I think it's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment