Sunday 27 June 2010

A very merry un-birthday to mindbop


Ladies and gents, I just realised that my little blog is six months old as of today. Yes, yes that's right, six whole months. And I realise that this neither sounds like a long period of time or a great accomplishment, but you don't understand! The longest I've ever kept a diary is about a week, I skip songs half way through, I never finish books, I resolve to keep fit and it lasts a couple of days, I leave in the interval, I skip to the best bit of the film. When it comes to commitments I am, in short a bit of a flake. So this is in fact quite a monumental achievement. I would just like to take this opportunity to say how much I've enjoyed writing it and the positive feedback makes it all worthwhile! Not that it's a chore really, I only do it when I'm in the mood which is surprisingly often...

I just got back from the final Warwick University Big Band concert which was really really good. I want to get good grades more than ever. My heart's sort of set on it which is a bit of a bugger because I'm fairly sure I've failed myself. I'll have to find a backup...

No comments:

Post a Comment