Friday 18 June 2010

you're beginning to sound a bit like a tit...


There are several things capable of getting a lazy arse like me through study leave: cup after cup of tea, pub outings with friends, and (most importantly) 4od. The day the lovely people at Channel 4 decided to put all their best shows in organised, easily accessed archives was a very happy day indeed.

If you have never watched Green Wing, I urge you to do so now! I can't express in words just how brilliant it is and there is no way anybody could try to attempt to capture its essence in intelligent prose...
Suffice to say. There is love...



Humour...


And cringing galore. It's just brilliant, I hope you watch it, and if you are not immediately seduced by Dr McCartney, you are probably dead inside.

I love the IT Crowd too and I'm really excited about the new series. When I went on holiday there was a guy who looked just like Moss who served us wine every night. Phwoarr. Oh Channel 4, home of Peepshow and Teachers and Glee, (oh my!) what would I do without you?

I'm sorry I haven't written anything in a while, it's been a horrible week. On the plus side, I now only have one exam to go and I have now given up on the delusion of getting into university after the horrific English exam on Tuesday in which I crumbled and forgot how to write. Brilliant. History was surprisingly good though so I guess you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment